- Our Barn was built in 1918
- In the 1920's some of the registered cows licked paint from the buckets being used to paint the barn and they died from lead poisoning
- The majority of the main level is used for storage
- Over the last few years we cleaned all the old hay and straw out of the hay loft
- In the winter we let around 8 calves at least 3 months old in the east side of the main alley for shelter
Here is a list of links to the current posts related to the our old barn and the restoration we are working on.